broken glass cupcakes. Frost each cupcake using an offset spatula. Twist pan to release and break caramel in order for it to resemble broken glass. Best Broken Glass Cupcakes from Broken Glass Cupcakes.
Stab each frosted cupcake with a few shards of broken sugar glass. bloody broken glass cupcakes recipe. ahhhhhhh! you've been stabbed! happy halloween! :::: I wish I could say that I came up with this creative Halloween cupcake design. I saw it almost a year. The cupcakes are pumpkin flavoured, a classic for Halloween and the perfect pairing for the vanilla buttercream. You can have broken glass cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of broken glass cupcakes
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese frosting.
- It’s 1 of Candy Glass.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 of sugar.
- You need 1 of candy blood.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 14 dash of red food dye.
- It’s 2 dash of blue food dye.
Starting this year's Halloween treat series today with these very cool broken glass cupcakes 🙂 Found this idea in the book "A Zombie Ate My Cupcake" by. Bloody Broken Glass Candy Cupcakes for Halloween. These delicious Red Velvet cupcakes with smooth cream cheese icing are topped with all the makings of a horror movie. The other day, I got a totally apathetic response upon asking my sweet high-school freshman gal what type of.
broken glass cupcakes step by step
- prepare the cake mix according to the box, place in cupcake tray bake and let cool as you normally would.
- frost with cream cheese frosting or any white frosting you prefer.
- mix the water and sugar in a deep pot and bring to a boil till all sugar dissolves, then continue to stir until it reaches 300° you can check with a candy thermometer, then quickly pour into a greased pan and let cool completely, this will be your glass shards, simply smack the sheet of hard candy to create the glass shards.
- to make candy blood put the corn syrup in a bowl along with the corn starch then slowly add the water until it reaches your desired consistency, then add the blue and red food color.
- lastly you take your frosted cupcakes, shove one shard of candy glass in each cake and top with"blood".
CUPCAKES: your favorite cupcake recipe — I went with a dark chocolate as black seemed more Break into shards using a mallet. ASSEMBLY: Stab each cupcake with a shard of "glass" or two. Her broken glass cupcakes are the perfect treat to scare up some fun at your next Halloween Pour into lined cupcake tins, filling each cup about three-fourths of the way. Bleeding cupcakes, broken glass cupcakes, murdered cupcakes… no matter what you call them, these are some of the easiest cupcakes to make if you really want to make a ghoulish statement at. I'm halfway tempted to pair them with a little "Breaking Bad" bundt topped with the glass recipe Over all pretty great.