Easy Tuna Carbonara. Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside. Why not try something new and add Tuna. Keyword: creamy carbonara, pinoy style carbonara, tuna carbonara, tuna carbonara recipe.
Add the tuna flakes, make sure they are drained well. Also, such creamy tuna carbonara will be good to those who have unexpected visitors as it is easy to prepare. Easy Tuna Carbonara Recipe – Kusina Master Recipes™. You can cook Easy Tuna Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Carbonara
- Prepare 250 g of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1 of bulb medium garlic.
- You need 2 of medium egg yolks.
- You need 155 g of canned tuna flakes in oil.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare leaves of Dried basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Ultimately Creamy Tuna Carbonara is another Carbonara version. A gastronomic special recipe of ultimately creamy tuna carbonara. Whet your appetite for this seafood style in white sauce pasta. This is so quick and easy.
Easy Tuna Carbonara instructions
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together 2 egg yolks with grated cheddar cheese. You can put in as much cheddar as preferred, but for this recipe, I used enough just to allow the yolks to coat them evenly..
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high. Drizzle some olive oil..
- One the oil is hot enough, saute the garlic until aromatic. If your pan is hot enough, you should hear the garlic sizzle as soon as you put them in..
- Add your tuna flakes together with the oil. Saute well..
- One the tuna is aromatic, add in your cheese and yolk mixture. Stir well..
- You will notice that your mixture will become creamy and have a thick cream-like consistency..
- Add in your cooked pasta and mixed well. Sprinkle with dried basil as desired..
- Add in salt to taste..
- Enjoy your pasta! :).
I love it when you can cook a good dinner and still be able to spend some time with the family! By Lauren Miyashiro and Lindsay Funston. To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan. I repeat, YOU DO NOT NEED DOUBLE CREAM. Spaghetti Carbonara is one of my most favorite pasta dishes to eat.