Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns.
You can have Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns
- It’s 1 lb of package of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of Ritz crackers coarsely crushed (topping).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter melted (topping).
Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns step by step
- Microwave thawed hash browns in some olive oil for 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Grease bottom of 2 quart glass pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all non-topping ingredients in large bowl and add to greased pan.
- Mix topping ingredients and spread evenly over the hash brown mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until crackers turn golden brown.
- Note on increasing the recipe: I used an additional half bag of hash browns and added more cheese and sour cream. Cooked at 375 for 1 hour and 400 for 5 minutes to brown a little more. The increased recipe served 12 people..