Pink Velvet Cupcakes.
You can have Pink Velvet Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Velvet Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk, room temp (or 1/2c milk with 1/2 tbsp white vinegar).
- You need 1 of egg, room temp.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pink Velvet Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 1 (12 cup) muffin pan with cupcake papers.
- In medium bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt & cocoa powder.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, buttermilk, egg, food coloring, vinegar & vanilla on low speed until blended.
- Add dry ingredients; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into cups (batter will be very thick).
- Bake 20-22 minutes, turning pan halfway through.
- Cool completely on cooking rack before frosting!.