Red Velvet Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting. Taste: Red velvet + cream cheese frosting just belong together!! Texture: The cookies are slightly crunchy at the edges but still a little soft in the middle. What's red velvet without cream cheese frosting?
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1 box of Red velvet cake mix.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Bar of cream cheese.
Sugar cookies are definitely one of my favorite treats. These Red Velvet Cookies taste just like red velvet cake – except it's in cookie form! And the crowning glory – the cream cheese frosting. Here are my Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Red Velvet Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Mix all cookie ingredients until well mixed.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet ( I use a greased foil sheet).
- Bake @ 375 for 9 minutes.
- For frosting mix all ingredients. Spoonful frosting on a cooled cookie and place another cookie to form a sandwich.
After sharing my red velvet cow poop cookie photo with my Instagram (find me there as RecipeGirl) friends, they suggested I rescue the cookies with a swirl of cream cheese frosting. Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting in cookie form. (While we're on the subject of cakes as cookies… anyone try the carrot cake cookies in I had a wonderful starting off point with my red velvet cookie dough, so the real issue was with the cream cheese filling. For the frosting, beat cream cheese, margarine, milk and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. These red velvet cookies are so good and children love them. This is the easy way to make these cookies using a cake mix.