You can have Fettuccine Carbonara using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Carbonara
- You need 10 oz. of Pancetta (or Guanciale, if you can find it).
- Prepare 18 oz. of Fresh or Refridgerated Pasta (best not to use dry pasta).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper.
Fettuccine Carbonara instructions
- Cube the pancetta and put in a large pan/skillet on low until nice and crispy (don't drain – you want to keep the fat in there as part of the sauce)..
- Boil and heavily salt a pot of water for the noodles. When the pancetta is just getting crispy, put the pasta in the boiling water..
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl..
- Once the pasta is slightly undercooked, use a tongs to transfer the noodles directly from the water to the pan with the pancetta..
- Slowly add the parmesan while constantly mixing until melted..
- Remove from heat, and slowly pour in the eggs, stirring constantly for about a minute after all the eggs are in..
- Pepper to taste, and enjoy!.