White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix).
You can have White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix)
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of box red velvet cake mix (I used Betty Crocker).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) instructions
- Place cake mix, eggs, oil, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Stir together with a wooden spoon until everything comes together and no dry mix remains..
- Fold in white chocolate chips to incorporate. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge 30 min – 1 hr to chill. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- FOR LARGE COOKIES: Scoop out 2 tbs of dough and gently roll into a ball for each cookie. Arrange 6 balls per baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake one sheet at a time! Place in oven and bake 12-16 minutes or until edges are just beginning to crisp and center is still soft (I like mine a little under done so right at 12 was perfect for me)..
- FOR SMALL COOKIES: Scoop out 1 tbs of dough, form a ball, space out 12 balls per cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes (follow same guidelines as large to determine doneness, again only baking 1 sheet at a time)..
- Remove from oven. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (or, ya know, sneak a couple with a nice cold glass of milk while still warm). Enjoy!.