Red Velvet Mocha Brownies. Indulge your red velvet, cheesecake and brownie fascinations all in one bite! If you like your brownies dense and delicious, this recipe delivers! Mix together butter, sugar, cocoa, eggs, vinegar, flour, cream cheese, vanilla and red food coloring.
These Mocha Brownies are actually more like a rich Mocha Bar Cookie studded with chocolate chips. then topped with Mocha Icing. I came up with these Mocha Brownies. The Brownie has a strong coffee flavor (kind of like those coffee candies that we used to suck on) and is loaded with chocolate. You can cook Red Velvet Mocha Brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Mocha Brownies
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of A/P flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 oz. of Red Food Coloing.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
These mocha brownies, made with dark chocolate, cocoa, flour, sugar, and butter, get their kick from instant coffee. Best of all–as they're name I we're going to spend the time and money and calories to make brownies, we're going to really splurge and make gooey, fudgy, soul-satiatingly messy brownies. Our red velvet brownies are a bite-size version of the classic red velvet cake. Top these red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting for the.
Red Velvet Mocha Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While preheating oven, prepare 13×9 cake pan by lining with aluminum foil, leaving a few inches overhang for ease of removal from pan. Then spray with baking spray..
- In a glass bowl add the butter and chocolate. Place over a pan with simmering water to melt. Make sure no water or steam get in the bowl. Stirring to combine. Remove bowl from over the heat and whisk in the sugar until all combined. Next whisk in eggs 1 at a time until combined..
- Next stir in red food color and vanilla. Then stir in flour, baking powder, instant coffee and salt until just blended. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Rest with a toothpick and look for a few clingy moist crumbs. Cool completely before cutting, at least 2 hours..
- Once cooled, remove from pan and either sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread creamy cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!.
Lift brownies from pan, using foil sides as handles; gently remove foil. Brownie layer: In a saucepan on medium heat melt the butter. Remove the butter to a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring, and vinegar, in that order, mixing between additions. These Red Velvet Oreo Brownies are sure to get your heart racing! I hate to start this post out with a rant, but I'm kind of grumpy.