Red Velvet Cookies 🙂. I served these Red Velvet Cookies at the church baazar last week and they were such a pleasant surprise for everyone. I was given the "Best Cook" award for these tasty bits. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies.
A blissful marriage of two classic desserts! I am stoked to tell you that… I made today's red velvet cookies for a Christmas party I'm going to tonight with my friend Erin. Erin said she made my cookie dough pretzel bites to bring. You can have Red Velvet Cookies 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies 🙂
- You need of Cookie.
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of icing sugar.
How to Make Red Velvet Cookies. These cookies are pretty much foolproof in both the making and baking. The dough comes together quickly and easily, and I like to save some white chips to place on the cookie after I bake them. This gives them a professional, picture-worthy look.
Red Velvet Cookies 🙂 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (or other alternative) and set aside..
- Combine cake mix and flour into a large bowl and whisk until clumps disappear. Then pour it into the bowl of a stand mixer, and mix it with the rest of the ingredients until smooth..
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the cookie dough and form into a ball. Roll the ball into icing sugar until fully coated. Place cookie dough balls on prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges are set and cookies begin to crack..
- Let the cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes. If desired, cut cookies using a cookie cutter. Transfer cookies to cooling rack and cool completely..
Red Velvet Cookies – these are perfectly soft and chewy, gorgeously red and dotted with creamy vanilla chocolate chips. A perfect cookie for Christmas or These cookies are a combination of two of my all time favorite desserts, those Red Velvet Cupcakes and Chocolate Chip Cookies. After the cookies are done baking – they take a delicious dip in melted white chocolate and are showered with sprinkles. You could use heart-shaped sprinkles for Valentines, or red and green sprinkles for Christmas, or even crumble a cookie and sprinkle the. These easy red velvet cookies start with a cake mix and are loaded with white chocolate chips.