Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies.
You can have Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- You need 6 tbsp of Melted butter (cooled).
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon zest (optional).
Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter & set aside to cool. Place powdered sugar & cornstarch in shallow dish. Blend with fork lightly..
- Place cake mix, cooled butter, eggs,& zest in large bowl. Mix by hand until well blended..
- Drop by half tablespoons into sugar mixture one at a time, evenly coating ball , roll around until covered, continue on with the remaining dough..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart..
- Bake one pan at a time in center of oven for 9-11 minutes or until set..
- Allow cookies to cool on pan 2 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack..