2juicy4u Red Velvet Cookies.
You can have 2juicy4u Red Velvet Cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2juicy4u Red Velvet Cookies
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Red Velvet cake mix.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vanila extact.
- Prepare 6 oz of White chocolate chips.
- Prepare 16 oz of Betty Crocker cream cheese icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter (softened).
2juicy4u Red Velvet Cookies instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Mix half of the cake mix in a bowl with the eggs, butter & vanilla..
- Mix until smooth..
- Add the other half of cake mix & white choc. chips. Mix well..
- Using an un-greased cookie sheet & ice cream scooper place scoops of cookie mix onto the cookie sheet. Place scoops at least 2 inches a part..
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven when done & allow to cool completely..
- After cookies have cooled, heavily spread icing on top..