Red Velvet Swirl Brownies.
You can have Red Velvet Swirl Brownies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Swirl Brownies
- You need 1 tbsp of red food coloring.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all poupose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, unsalted (1 stick).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla (plus 1/8).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
Red Velvet Swirl Brownies step by step
- In medium saucepan, melt the stick of butter. Pour into large bowl..
- Add into large bowl, 1 tsp vanilla, food coloring, vinegar, 1 cup sugar, cocoa powder, and salt..
- In seperate bowl wisk 2 eggs. Add to large bowl..
- Stir in flour to brownie mixture..
- Pour 90% of mixture into 8×8 buttered pan..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In seperate bowl mix together cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 egg, and 1/8 teaspoon vanilla..
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly onto brownie mixture..
- Gently dollop on the rest (10%) of the brownie mixture on top..
- Use a sharp knife to swirl the mixture together..
- Bake for 30 mins..