Red Velvet CupCakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. You can have Red Velvet CupCakes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet CupCakes
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet moist deluxe mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 can of chocolate moist supreme frosting.
Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video. Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting.
Red Velvet CupCakes step by step
- preheat oven at 350.
- Empty The Red Velvet into a round bowl.
- Next Pour The water into the Bowl.
- Then Goes in The Eggs..make sure to avoid the Shell.
- Mix Until The Mix is Completely Smooth and red.
- After it is Smooth Add the Vanilla Extract.
- Stirr For 5 mins.
- Put in The Oven At 350°.
- After The Are Nice And Fluffy Let it Cool Off Then Add The Frosting.
The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. I shared my favorite red velvet cake recipe earlier this year, and it led to lots of questions about red velvet cupcakes. I should have seen this coming, but was not prepared and hadn't tested out my.