Red velvet cheesecake minis. Then check out these mini red velvet cheesecakes that are garnished with chocolate curls. Rich, chocolaty mini red velvet cheesecakes make a sumptuous, decadent showstopper dessert that everyone will love. Plus, they are so easy to make.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Minis: These mini cheesecakes built for two (or one, c'mon, who are we kidding), are possibly one of the best desserts I've ever made. Combining the classic flavors of red velvet (read: chocolate) with the mild tartness of a cheesecake, we add a decadent O… These Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes are a moist red velvet cheesecake with an Oreo crust. A great Halloween, Christmas, or Valentine's Day dessert. You can have Red velvet cheesecake minis using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cheesecake minis
- It’s 3 packages of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Semi sweet baking coco.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red food color.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 packages of Mini pie crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pecans.
I recently hosted Halloween Bunco at my house. I love Halloween and we have more decorations than we should. In this small tutorial video learn how to create a simple Mini Cheesecake using a ready made crust. Create and make it your own.
Red velvet cheesecake minis instructions
- Preheat oven for 325°.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar till well blended.
- Next blend in semi sweet coco and vanilla and red food color.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Pour batter into pie crust.
- Place on cookie sheet and place in oven bake for 25 min will be puffed up let cool for 1 hour then decorate.
If you love cheesecake and red velvet, it's definitely a keeper for you! We topped it off with real whipped topping and chocolate shaved curls! Hi ladies, I was wondering how far in advance I can make these mini red velvet cheesecake, I wanted to make a double batch of them to take to the. Red velvet cheesecake is one sweet and beautiful way to profess your love to that someone special. But don't wait until Valentine's Day to enjoy this treat!