Easy Shepherds Pie.
You can have Easy Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherds Pie
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cavendars.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Worsteshire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 5 of large potatoes.
- It’s 2 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan.
Easy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Prehate oven to 400. Boil potatoes and make mashed potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef through. Add garlic, spices, Worsteshire, wine, chicken broth. Simmer until most liquid evaporates.
- Add tomato paste and veggies. Simmer until veggies are thawed..
- Add two yolks and Parmesan to mashed potatoes.
- Put meat mixture in baking dish and top with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle Parmesan on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!.