red velvet and chocolate covered fried banana balls. #banana #bananaball #food #dessert #bananarecipes #frying In this video we are sharing a very quick , easy and healthy snack recipe made up of bananas. Fried banana fritters made with ingredients you probably have on hand are a quick and easy brunch, snack, or dessert addition. I added chocolate chips to half the batch as another reviewer had done.
While attempting the recipe, you will realized that it is difficult to mould the dough as it is rather soft and gooey. The spoon which is used to shape the banana balls has to be dipped into the hot oil. Besides that, you need to allow the dough to sink and cook for about. You can cook red velvet and chocolate covered fried banana balls using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of red velvet and chocolate covered fried banana balls
- Prepare 1 packages of red velvet pancake mix (14oz.) plus ingredients stated on package.
- You need 5 of very slightly green bananas.
- Prepare 1 large of bag.. milk chocolate chips. (23oz.).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of veggie oil.. enough for deep frying.
- You need 1 of various sprinkles.. to make look pretty 🙂 (optional).
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
Peel, then cut each banana in half crosswise and insert a craft stick into each half. How To Make Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Banana Bites. I don't know about you, but dipping anything in chocolate always seems to be an inherently messy affair. But because I also can't seem to resist the temptation of "chocolate-dipped" anything, I've discovered a few secrets.
red velvet and chocolate covered fried banana balls instructions
- heat oil in medium to small pan. ( fry daddy with basket works best but I don't have one).
- slice peeled bananas to desired thickness..I prefer between1/2 inch. and 3/4 in. slices…. set aside…
- in a medium bowl sift together pancake mix,flour and baking soda..
- add ingredients stated on back of packet and mix well..
- get ur cooling rack ready! :).
- coat banana slices in pancake mix one at a time and drop into hot oil… I do about 4 at a time so they don't stick to one another..
- fry until lightly browned and crispy.. this doesn't take long…
- if it sticks to bottom of pan.. no worries just gently scrape it up with a spoon then it'll float..
- remove from oil and place on cooling racks to drain and cool..
- cool completely! while cooling get a small microwavable dish out…
- put your choco chips in the dish and microwave on defrost until melted.. stir occasionally during process.. so it doesn't burn…
- now that ur chocolate is melted and ur balls are cooled.. coat balls in chocolate and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. so that no balls are touching..
- sprinkle warm chocolate balls with various sprinkles.. (optional).
- place your chocolate balls in the fridge for about an hour..
- arrange on a plate and serve!.
- keep uneaten balls in the fridge or a cool dry place.. 🙂 enjoy!.
- hint: if batter is to thick ad water until desired thickness.. if to runny add flour until desired thickness.. ur outcome will depend on brand and type of pancake batter u use…
Did you scroll all this way to get facts about banana chocolate? Well you're in luck, because here they come. Easy snacks made using banana, eggs which taste so delicious. It is not only easy to make but turns out so soft and fluffy. Similar Recipes, Cheerio Bars Wheat Bran Bars Almond Chocolate Bars Oatmeal Chocolate Bars Peanut Butter Bars Lemon Bars.