Red Velvet Pancakes (Recipe courtesy of Divas Can Cook). Red buttermilk pancakes with a signature red velvet hint of chocolate and drizzled with cream cheese glaze. Red Velvet Pancakes w/ Cream Cheese Glaze. What an impressive looking breakfast these red velvet pancakes made and super easy at that!
These gorgeously red pancakes are perfectly festive for the holidays and Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfast foods, if you don't believe me check out the breakfast list on my recipe page. Welcome to my red velvet pancakes recipe made with coconut flour. They are great for breakfast and dessert too. You can have Red Velvet Pancakes (Recipe courtesy of Divas Can Cook) using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Pancakes (Recipe courtesy of Divas Can Cook)
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter,melted.
- You need 4 tsp of red food coloring.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Glaze.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese,softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
I made small to medium pancakes with this batter as anything bigger is a challenge for me to flip them. Add Red Velvet Pancakes to your morning menu for an over-the-top breakfast treat. Much like traditional red velvet cake, these cocoa pancakes are served with a delightful sweet and tangy As a pancake recipe, this is really good. These red velvet pancakes really are a special treat come Pancake Day.
Red Velvet Pancakes (Recipe courtesy of Divas Can Cook) step by step
- sift together flour, sugar, salt, cocoa & baking powder.
- add egg ,buttermilk, butter, vanilla & food coloring.
- stir GENTLY until combined…over stirring will cause dense lumpy pancakes !.
- let the batter sit for 10-15 mins.
- prepare your glaze while batter is sitting.
- ***add all the ingredients for the glaze in a bowl and mix until smooth***.
- preheat griddle….grease with butter.
- add pancakes when hot.
- flip the pancake when it starts to bubble on the surface.
- done once the other side is soft.
- stack on a plate and drizzle cream cheese over it and add whatever toppings u desire ! :).
Plus they're so easy to make and look impressive too. Red velvet cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, we've got them all covered but how about red velvet pancakes? We took the basic elements of the red velvet. New York diner-style chocolate pancakes meet red velvet cake in this ingenious brunch dish, stacked up with a sweet maple cream cheese frosting, chocolate chips and fresh blueberries. How to cook Red Velvet Pancakes.