Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies.
You can have Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare of Red Layer.
- You need 10 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of dark or semi sweet chocolate chopped.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of red food coloring.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of Cheesecake Layer.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- preheat to 350.
- prepare 8×8 pan with parchment paper that hangs over two sides. Spray pan and paper..
- Melt chocolate and butter together and allow it to slightly cool..
- Beat together eggs, vanilla, and red food coloring with the sugar. Slowly add chocolate mixture..
- In a small bowl sift together cocoa, salt, and flour. Add mixture to the rest of the of batter. Do not over mix..
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan..
- For the cheesecake layer beat ingredients together until smooth. Pour over brownie batter. Swirl together..
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minuets. Or until tooth pick comes out clean..