Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops.
You can have Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops
- It’s 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- It’s 1 of eggs and vegetable oil necessary for baking cake per box instructions..
- It’s 1 tub of cream cheese icing.
- It’s 1 lb of chocolate (white or milk chocolate).
- Prepare 1 packages of cake pop sticks.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles.
Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Pops instructions
- bake red velvet cake mix according to box instructions..
- let cake cool completely.
- crumble cake into a large bowl.
- add entire tub of cream cheese icing to crumbled cake and mix completely.
- using a spoon or miniature ice cream scooper, scoop and form golf ball size cake balls and place in large casserole dish..
- When done, cover dish with plastic wrap and put in freezer to harden..
- While cake balls are hardening, melt chocolate into a bowl for dipping..
- bring cake balls out odd freezer, dip cake pop sticks in melted chocolate, then sick it into the cake ball, then again back into the chocolate now with the cake ball attached to the stick. dipping the stick into the chocolate first gives the cake ball a stand to sit on so it doesn't soften and slide down the sick..
- Either place upside down on foiled cookie sheet to harden, or place in cake pop stand..
- add sprinkles for decoration..