Red Velvet Brownies.
You can have Red Velvet Brownies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Brownies
- Prepare 1 packages of bittersweet chocolate baking bar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of sugar, divided.
- It’s 1 oz of bottle red liquid food coloring.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of peppermint.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract, divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 salt.
- It’s 1/2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
Red Velvet Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º. line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over the sides; lightly grease foil..
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave safe bowl at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring up at 30 second intervals. Whisk in 2 cups sugar.. Add edds, 1 at a time, whisking just until blended after each addition. Add food coloring, peppermint extract, and 1 tsp. vanilla. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/8 tsp. salt. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar at medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg whites and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla, and beat until blended. Stir in 2 tbsp. flour until smooth. Drop cream cheese mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls over batter in pan; gently swirl with knife..
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Lift brownies from pan, using foil sides as handles. Gently remove foil; cut brownies into squares. Tip: Cut brownies into squares whike on foil for easy clean up…