red velvet brownie. Decadent red velvet brownies swirled with cheesecake. After months and months deciding what kind of homemade red velvet recipe would be my first, I finally settled on a swirly brownie recipe. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies – A rich and cakey red velvet brownie base, topped by an amazing creamy cheesecake layer, then more brownie batter swirled into the cheesecake.
As I was making these red velvet brownies I wondered if I could pinpoint what these were if I had to eat them. Brownie layer: In a saucepan on medium heat melt the butter. Remove the butter to a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, cocoa. "A chewy, light, red velvet brownie full of that classic red velvet flavor. You can cook red velvet brownie using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of red velvet brownie
- You need of brownie.
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter 1stick.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 of cream cheese room temp.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Drizzled with white chocolate or cream cheese and top with walnuts!" I was suppose to post these delicious. These red velvet brownies are easy to make thanks to a store-bought cake mix. Mix cake mix, egg, and melted butter/oil until batter is smooth. Moist, lightly chocolately red velvet brownies have a delectable swirl of cream cheese filling inside.
red velvet brownie instructions
- Preheat oven 350? prepare 9×15 baking pan.
- Medium bowl mix cake mix, melted butter, 3 tablespoon vegetable oil,and one egg (batter will be thick).
- Reserve 1/3 cup of batter set aside.
- Pour remaining of batter in pan.
- Add 3 tablespoons water to 1/3 cup of batter you set aside.
- Make topping by mix cream cheese sugar egg and vanilla mix with hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Spread evenly on top of batter.
- Spoon 1/3 cup batter over topping and use butter knife make swirls.
- Bake for 25-30 min.
- Let cool and set then cut and enjoy.
Reviews for: Photos of Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. Red velvet brownies are the type of chocolate brownies that you can serve on any occasion and they're always appropriate. Brownie recipes are almost always well received but this red velvet. Our red velvet brownies are a bite-size version of the classic red velvet cake. Top these red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting for the.