Red velvet cookies. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day. Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today.
A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies! Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. You can cook Red velvet cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cookies
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
I served these Red Velvet Cookies at the church baazar last week and they were such a pleasant surprise for everyone. I was given the "Best Cook" award for these tasty bits. Red Velvet Cookies are soft and chewy with the most delicious red velvet flavor. Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine's Day treat.
Red velvet cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and let cool.
- Mix cake mix, butter ,and eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix powdered sugar and cornstarch.
- Once mix forms dough like texture make small one inch balls and roll in sugar and cornstarch mixture.
- For consistency use small scooper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 7-9 minutes.
Delish.com brings you red velvet perfection. Make cookies: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle on the baking sheet. *TRIED & TRUE* Soft n chewy red velvet cookies with a cream cheese filling! Watch me make these soft n chewy red velvet cookie sandwiches from. This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look. They are my kids all time favorite cookie.