Red Velvet Fail Cake.
You can have Red Velvet Fail Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Fail Cake
- You need of dough.
- You need 500 grams of strawberries cut small.
- You need 150 grams of cocoa.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 300 grams of flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 packages of baking powder.
- Prepare 200 grams of chilled butter.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 250 ml of beaten cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of chilled butter.
Red Velvet Fail Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Stir together eggs, sugar and butter, beat until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and mix, then stir in flour and baking powder, mix til creamy.
- Add in buttermilk an strawberries.
- Put into baking form and place in oven for at least 40 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the topping.
- In the meantime prepare the topping: beat the cream with some of the vanilla sugar untill stiff, put aside.
- Mix the other stuff and in beaten cream. Keep cool until cake has completely chilled !!.