Shepherd pie keto style. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. This keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cauliflower Topping is an easy, low-carb casserole that the whole family will love. This meaty, savory keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe is perfect to make now that Fall is almost upon us.
The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food. Hip tips for making the best keto shepherd's pie: You can use ground lamb, ground beef, turkey, or chicken! This recipe is that easy to adapt. You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of The stuffing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
An easy keto shepherd's pie is sure to become a favorite. It's a classic low carb cottage pie made with ground lamb meat and vegetables. Keto shepherd's pie is a low carb version of a classic comfort food. The whole family will love this baked dish with ground meat and vegetables.
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
Shepherd's pie is a traditional Irish dish that's typically anything but low-carb. Lucky for you, this recipe skips the Yukon gold and russet potatoes and Keto Shepherd's Pie. Begin by heating a large pot with two inches of water and add your cauliflower florets to a steamer basket. This easy keto shepherd's pie recipe lowers the carbs with one of my favorite keto friendly carb replacements: cauliflower! Instead of a mashed potato layer on top, this is a cauliflower shepherd's pie – all the flavors, without all the carbs.