Red Velvet Cupcake.
You can cook Red Velvet Cupcake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcake
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red food colouring.
Red Velvet Cupcake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180°F C (350 degree F). Grease and line your cupcake pan..
- Sieve all purpose flour, cocoa powder, Salt and baking soda in a big bowl..
- In a medium bowl whisk vinegar, oil and sugar. Keep beating the mixture and add one egg at a time. Lastly add vanilla and red food color and beat to stir it in..
- Add red food color to butter milk and set aside..
- Add the egg mixture to the flour and mix. Slowly add the butter milk adding a little at a time..
- Bake for 30-40 minute for a cake and 25-30 minutes for cupcakes.6. Bake for 30-40 minute for a cake and 25-30 minutes for cupcakes..