Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake.
You can have Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake
- Prepare 1 box of Red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh lemon.
- Prepare 1 box of Pound cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 stick of Land o lake butter.
- Prepare 6 medium of Eggland's best eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Dominos pure cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Bertolli olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Swanson cake flour.
Lemon Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake step by step
- Mix together the 6 eggs, 3 cups of flour, 2 1/2 cups sugar, 3 sticks of butter.
- Then take some of the batter out and put into a cup and add to what's in the cup; coco and red food color then squeeze a fresh lemon in it.