You can have Mincemeat Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Cookies
- It’s 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (packed) light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of prepared mincemeat.
- Prepare 3 1/4 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Mincemeat Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.