Red Velvet Crinkles with Cream Cheese Filling.
You can have Red Velvet Crinkles with Cream Cheese Filling using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Crinkles with Cream Cheese Filling
- Prepare of Cookies.
- It’s 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Cream Cheese Filling.
- You need 4 oz of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter, Softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of Powdered Sugar.
Red Velvet Crinkles with Cream Cheese Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line pans with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil and vanilla extract..
- Scoop out pieces of dough that are about 1 tablespoon in size, or a little bigger. (Dough will be gooey.).
- Drop into powdered sugar and cover with the sugar, then place cookie sheet 3 inches away from other dough balls..
- Bake for 7-10 minutes and let cool..
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add vanilla and slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency..
- Pipe onto the bottom of half the cookies, sandwich with another cookie and then roll in coarse sugar to decorate..