an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes. I love your recipes and visit your site first when. You'll love my moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting! They're beyond delicious and so easy to make!
My red velvet cake recipe is one of the most popular recipes on this blog. Great for a cake, not so good for cupcakes baked in paper liners. It could have been a user error since I know so many of you guys have raved about how good of a cupcake that batter makes. You can have an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes
- You need 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red food colouring.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of frosting.
Moist and delicious, these red velvet cupcakes are decorated with pretty cream cheese icing flowers. Get the Red Velvet Cupcake recipe here and her recipe for the Cream Cheese Icing here. It sounds like you had a wonderful day full of colour. Red velvet yogurt cupcakes topped with a chocolate glaze.
an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350℉.
- sift and mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- cream butter and the sugars till it's light and fluffy.
- add eggs, vanilla and red food colouring to butter mixture and mix till it's smooth.
- add vinegar to milk, stir.
- 3 parts dry ingredients, 2 parts milk mixture, alternatively add into the wet ingredients.
- scoop and bake @ 350℉ for 18-20 mins, check @ 15.
- let cool completely.
- frost by holding piping bag straight on to achieve the eye look, decor with cutout fondant, enjoy the BOO!.
These festive reindeer cupcakes are easy to make perfect for a Holiday party! Some delightful holiday treats to go along side these cuties are Peppermint or Chocolate Meringue Cookies. Red velvet cake which i shared here is a most popular cake recipe. So when i searched that in google i came across this amazing recipe in divine taste which caught my eye immediately because it uses beetroot as the red colour in this cake. Keep an eye out for these trees, and avoid them at all costs.