Okra with lamb chop. Okra must be cooked so that its slimy texture is eliminated. The Greeks have the best technique for achieving this. Trim the conical tops with a sharp knife Drain, rinse and dry the okra and proceed with the recipe.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil. Drain and rinse lamb in cold water. How to prepare a delicious lamb stew with okra and pumpkin. You can cook Okra with lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okra with lamb chop
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lamb shop.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen okra.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 head of minced garlic.
- You need of Coriander fresh chopped.
- You need Can of tomatoes sauce.
- You need Can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Coriander seed ground.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Cut the meat into large, bite-sized pieces. Cut the pumpkin flesh into large, bite-sized pieces. Drop the tomatoes into boiling water for a few seconds, refresh in cold water, then skin, quarter and deseed. This recipe for lamb chops is a favorite in my house.
Okra with lamb chop step by step
- Wash chop lamb and dry over medium heat add 1 tablespoon vegetables oil with one chopped roughly onion with bay leaves pepperseed coriander seed cinnamon stick Anistar and dry lemons and saluted all for 10 minutes with meat.
- Add 2 cup hot water on top meat and cook for 45 minutes.
- In another pot add butter and olive oil over medium heat start with onions then garlic the okra and salute for 20 minutes make sure the okra melt and open you see the seeds inside.
- Add to the okra pot the meat and start adding the tomatoes paste and cook for 3 minutes then add the tomatoes sauce and diced and 2 cups of hot broth and chopped the fresh coriander add on top and cook for 20 minutes eat it with rice enjoy 😊.
It is an easy and quick recipe for two people (we eat two chops each). Reviews for: Photos of Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction. Whether you plan to serve a large roasted leg of lamb or petite lamb chops on your Easter table, you'll want to choose some sides. Lamb chops are an iconic and holiday-worthy meal you can make all by yourself. Even if you don't make lamb chops often, these easy-to-follow recipes will ensure the star of your Easter meal comes out amazing.