Bacon Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Season generously with salt and pepper and cook, flipping halfway through.
If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat. Finish the carbonara: Add the cooked spaghetti, bacon and basil to the skillet and toss well to This creamy carbonara recipe does not freeze well as the pasta can become mushy and the egg based. Chicken and mushroom carbonara is ready and on the table in half an hour which makes it the perfect midweek meal for a hungry family. You can cook Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- It’s 4 each of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 of Green onions sliced.
Watch how to make Chicken, bacon and mushroom carbonara. This is a really easy carbonara pasta that uses chicken and bacon. We eat it mid-week when time and energy are a bit short. Cook up Knorr's delicious Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara made with a few simple ingredients.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. Fresh diced Parsley or dried flakes. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Add diced chicken, bacon and garlic mixture, and ½ cup of peas to the pasta.