Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara. Basta meron ka ng mga ingredients na to. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Luscious and wonderfully indulgent, pasta carbonara takes as long to make as it does to cook the pasta.
I love pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner! The ultimate pasta dish to me is carbonara. The best part is the pasta gets coated with this creamy silky cheesy sauce and every bite is light yet has hearty flavor fun. You can cook Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara
- It’s 8 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara. Didn't have access to guanciale, but pancetta worked just fine. Carbonara – an easy Italian pasta made with your average breakfast ingredients.
Easy 5-ingredient Carbonara instructions
- Cook spaghetti as instructed on its package. Reserve pasta water..
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Reserve excess fat..
- Stir in garlic until fragrant. Reduce heat to low..
- Working quickly, stir in egg cheese mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add reserved pasta water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached..
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley if desired..
Collard Green Carbonara Recipe Pasta carbonara is the ultimate quick dinner. It's rich, satisfying, and works during the week but is Pasta Carbonara Recipe This six-ingredient pasta recipe is the perfect speedy option for a busy week. This Carbonara recipe is where I explain how easy it is to make it the Italian way. If Italian carbonara bacon-and-eggs pasta sounds yummy, imagine how awesomely delicious this combo is on a pizza. Spaghetti Carbonara is fast and easy dinner with just a few ingredients and a luxuriously creamy sauce.