Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles. Today I'm sharing with you how to make Red Velvet Truffles. These are the perfect bite sized sweet treat that are easy and simple to make. Super Moist Red Velvet Cake Recipe.
Any red velvet cake recipe requires TWO ounces of red food coloring. You will notice the vibrancy in color. These are fluffy and moist, with a light, tender crumb. You can cook Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles
- Prepare of Red Velvet Truffle Batter.
- You need 1 box of Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®.
- You need 1 can of 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Truffle Candy Coatings.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 packages of White Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 packages of Colorful Candy Sprinkles.
- It’s of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers].
- You need 2 of Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate].
- It’s 1 of Parchment Paper [or equivalent].
- Prepare 1 of Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving].
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
How To Make Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe with this foolproof cupcake recipe. My personal recipe which is moist and makes the best red velvet cupcakes. Every baker needs that one Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe that we could rely on. Here's presenting my personal foolproof recipe. "Easy, moist red velvet cake recipe full of Southern charm with a secret ingredient!
Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles instructions
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly..
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking..
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled..
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave – just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn..
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon – dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent..
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles..
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!.
Frosted with Cream Cheese frosting!" Watch me make this Easy, Moist There is something so elegant about a red velvet cake. Maybe it's the name or that beautiful, bold red color. Wendy lalu dilarikan ke rumah sakit dan setelah pemeriksaan diketahui ia mengalami patah tulang panggul kanan dan. Fame, the Eighties TV show starring. Moist Red Velvet Cake: Every year around Christmas time, my family honors a tradition that has founded many families like mine; we gather around a table with one food item from each person and feast.