Red Velvet Cookies. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day. Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today.
A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies! Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. You can have Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- It’s 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix.
- You need 2 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Already Made Vanilla Frosting (or make your own!).
I served these Red Velvet Cookies at the church baazar last week and they were such a pleasant surprise for everyone. I was given the "Best Cook" award for these tasty bits. Red Velvet Cookies are soft and chewy with the most delicious red velvet flavor. Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine's Day treat.
Red Velvet Cookies step by step
- Your First Step: Preheat oven to 350..
- Your Second Step: Mix your Red Velvet Cake Mix, Egg, and Butter (2 sticks) together..
- Your Third Step: Round and make balls out of the dough to make the cookies how big you want them (mine are about 1/2 inch thick while round)..
- Your Fourth Step: Bake in between fifteen and twenty minutes, until they brown around the edges..
- Your Fifth Step: Let cool, and decorate..
- Your Sixth Step: Pass out to guests and enjoy!.
Delish.com brings you red velvet perfection. Make cookies: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle on the baking sheet. *TRIED & TRUE* Soft n chewy red velvet cookies with a cream cheese filling! Watch me make these soft n chewy red velvet cookie sandwiches from. This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look. They are my kids all time favorite cookie.