Cream beef casserole. Creamed Chip Beef Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Ground Beef Casserole w/ French Fried OnionsKetchum Kitchen. Ground Beef Casserole With AlmondsFood.com. cream of mushroom soup, water, green pepper, sour cream, slivered almonds. "Comfort" is the key word for this creamy ground beef and noodle casserole that makes a memorable meal out of simple ingredients.
Cook ground beef, sugar, salt and garlic salt. Combine egg noodles with sour cream and softened cream cheese and onion. This very tasty ground beef casserole is keto and low carb. You can cook Cream beef casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream beef casserole
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 lb of hazelnut meal, ground hazelnut.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Filé.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of ripened black olives.
- Prepare 1 lb of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
One of my easiest ground beef recipes Making it couldn't be easier! Brown some ground beef, add cream cheese and spices, sprinkle with. This creamy ground beef casserole makes a cheesy and filling dinner. The base layer is created with cauliflower, sour cream, onions, and cottage cheese.
Cream beef casserole instructions
- Crack and toast the hazelnuts set aside to cool..
- Microwave the cauliflower 9 minutes. Squeeze all the liquids out ..
- In a food processor mince the olives.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit..
- Brown the beef with Filé cauliflower, olives, onions, celery salt,. Set aside..
- In a food processor process the hazelnuts. Mix baking powder to it. Add parmaesan cheese..
- Mix the cream with the ground beef. Add hazelnut mixture..
- When everything is mixed together put in an oven safe dish. Top with colby monterrey jack cheese bake for 20-25 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
This is a great casserole that I have been making for years, it's one of my family's favorite dishes. I usually season the ground beef/onion mixture with seasoned salt and add in some cayenne pepper. This is a very easy and satisfying casserole which can be made more low-calorie by using turkey mince, fat free sour cream and. This popular chicken casserole recipe is made with bacon, sour cream, condensed soup, and dried chipped beef. Serve it with rice or a tossed salad.