Red Velvet Cake (no eggs, butter, milk).
You can cook Red Velvet Cake (no eggs, butter, milk) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cake (no eggs, butter, milk)
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour *.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar *.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder *.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt *.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda *.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red food coloring (or more, depending on the brand).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (you can also use essence).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white vinegar (don't worry, you won't taste it!).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Jam of your choice for filling (I used strawberry).
- You need of Castor sugar for topping.
Red Velvet Cake (no eggs, butter, milk) instructions
- Combine all * ingredients. Make three holes in it..
- Pour vanilla on one hole, vinegar on another, and oil on the other..
- Pour water and stir until combined. Add red food coloring. Add more if you wish, if you want a brighter red cake..
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes in 150 Celcius degrees until done. Let it cool for about 10 minutes..
- Halve the cake, use filling of your choice..
- Sprinkle the top with castor sugar, and enjoy!.