Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. You can cook Red velvet cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- Prepare 163 gms of Flour.
- It’s 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 75 gms of Sugar.
- You need 80 gms of Margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 of tbspns vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Few drops of maimun's Red colour.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- You need 50 mls of yoghurt.
Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video. Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting.
Red velvet cupcakes step by step
- Pre heat your oven to 175 degrees and align your baking tin with cupcake liners.
- Measure and sift the flour and baking powder and mix flour plus baking powder plus cocoa powder together..
- Beat margarine plus sugar plus yoghurt together until well combined..
- Stir in the vanilla essence until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Stir in the flour mixture once done add a few drops of red colour and mix..
- Once the batter is ready, pour in the batter in the cupcake liners, bake for about 25 minutes..
The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. I shared my favorite red velvet cake recipe earlier this year, and it led to lots of questions about red velvet cupcakes. I should have seen this coming, but was not prepared and hadn't tested out my.