Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats.
You can have Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats
- Prepare of RED VELVET PUPPY CHOW….
- You need 5 cups of Rice Chex Cereal.
- It’s 1 cup of red velvet cake mix.
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of white choc. chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of choc. chips.
- It’s 1 cup of valentine's colored m&ms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of valentine's sprinkles.
- You need of CUPID FLOATS….
- It’s 2 liter of cherry 7up.
- Prepare of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare of red licorice.
Red Velvet Puppy Chow & Cupid Floats step by step
- Pour chex into large mixing bowl..
- In seperate bowl melt choc. Chips in microwave or on stove (your choice). Careful not to burn. Add cream cheese & milk to melted chips & beat until smooth. Pour melted cream cheese & chips to bowl with chex. Mix until chex is completely coated..
- In a 17 gallon ziploc bag pour powdered sugar & red velvet cake mix..
- Add coated chex mix to powdered sugar cake mix, close & shake shake shake!!!.
- Pour chex mix from the bag on cookie sheet to cool. When cooled put in a serving bowl & decorate with m&ms & sprinkles..
- Now for the cupid floats! In a large mug put 1-2 scoops of ice cream, pour in the cherry 7up & if you want to sprinkle with candy hearts, sprinkles or valentine's colored marshmallows you may. I also used red licorice for the straw!😊.