Red Velvet Pancake.
You can have Red Velvet Pancake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Pancake
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cup of Refined Flour/Maida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup (100 gms) of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter or Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Red food colour.
Red Velvet Pancake instructions
- In a big bowl take refined flour..
- Add baking powder and sugar..
- Add milk and oil..
- Add water and mix well..
- Add vanilla extract and whisk to make a lump free batter..
- Add red food colour and whisk again..
- Heat a nonstick pancake tava, put 1/2 tsp oil and pour a ladle full batter on it..
- When one side cooked flip the pancakes and cook from another side..
- Yummy eggless red velvet pancakes are ready..