Red velvet dhokla. This is an innovative red velvet rava dhokla recipe, which is instant easy, delicious and perfect to give surprise your guest. Video Link. #RedVelvetDhokla #SoftDhokla #SpongyDhokla #GujratiDhokla #Dhokla #DhoklaRecipe #TastyFood #IndianMomRecipe #HomeParadise Red Velvet Dhokla Ingredients Rava. Red Velvet Dhokla: A Dhokla to put it simply if you're never had it before is a savory cake.
This is a typical Indian snack and is also eaten as a quick breakfast or with other meals and originated in. Then spread the thick yogurt on top and add the rest of the seasoning and. Red Velvet (Hangul: 레드벨벳) is a South Korean girl group formed and managed by SM Entertainment. You can cook Red velvet dhokla using 30 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet dhokla
- You need For of dhokla-.
- You need 1 cup of rava.
- You need 2 tbsp of chickpeas floor.
- You need 1 cup of beet root juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger Mirch paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of eno.
- It’s As required of Water.
- You need For of Stuffing:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 6 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves.
- It’s For of tadka-.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 3-4 of chilies.
- You need For of Garnish-.
- You need As required of Hung curd.
- It’s Some of Coriander leaves.
By fairyixing. ► joy – red velvet ♡ ► watch + fav = download ♡ Red Velvet Fandom Adı: ReVeLuv. Red Velvet Resmi Fan Rengi: Mercan Pembesi. Red Velvet Resmi Sosyal Medya Hesapları: Instagram: @redvelvet.smtown. 볼륨 on
Red velvet dhokla step by step
- Take a cup of rava in a pot. Then add two spoons of gram flour, oil, 2 tbsp of paste of ginger and chilli, then also add salt to taste and 1/2 cup curd..
- Then all ingredients mix it well. Now add 1'cup beetroot juice in rava mixture and mix it well..
- Now take a one small bowl green peas and boiled it and take boiled 6 small potatoes..
- Now take 1/2 cup spring onion and 2 tbsp chopped garlic. Now take one vessel and add 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee. Add some jeera and allow to crackle..
- Then add ginger chilli paste and stir it for 2 minutes. Then add 2 tbsp garlic chopped and then add spring onion chopped..
- After 2 to 3 minutes add boiled green peas, boiled potato and mix it well. Then put some masala likes chilli powder, turmeric powder, dhaniya jeera powder,chilli flakes and oregano..
- And some sugar, 1/2 lemon juice in to it and mix it well..
- After 2 to 3 minutes add some coriander and turn off the gas and put it aside..
- When the mixture cools down then take some part it and make in the shape of a ladoo by stuffing cheese cubes in it..
- Now take a rava mixture and add 1 tbsp eno in it, mix it well and pour into a mold..
- And put one potato ladu in a mold. And pour some more rava mixture on it and boil it..
- When the dhokla is boiling on the other side we make a tadka. And another side we make a hung curd in a strainer add the curd after some time all water will be drained in the bowl and only curd will be left in strainer..
- Now take one vessel and add some oil, add some mustard seeds, some chilli and let it crackle and turn off the gas..
- Now remove the dhokla from the mold then add some tadka on every dhokla and add some hung curd on it and add one coriander leaves on it..
- Now serve the red velvet dhokla..