Red velvet birthday cake. Red velvet decorated in a design inspired by the super talent @buttercream_bakery 🖤❤…" This is the ultimate birthday cake! It's made with red velvet cake layers, vanilla buttecream, curshed oreos, and loads of sprinkles!! Best Red Velvet Birthday Cake from Red Velvet Naked Cake by Aneris s.
It is very easy to decorate name on this birthday. Henry baked a red velvet cake to celebrate his birthday. Happy birthday" wrote one, "You could be the next Martha Stewart," added another. You can cook Red velvet birthday cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet birthday cake
- You need 2 2/3 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Flavor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red food color.
- It’s 250 g of Butter (salted).
- You need 6 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
Get an amazing red velvet birthday cake with name and photo of your friend from here. This is especially for best friends. Without them, you can not imagine your life. Appreciate your best friend on their birthday with this amazing happy birthday cake image.
Red velvet birthday cake step by step
- Cream together butter and Sugar until fluffy them add in the eggs and beat very well.
- Mix the dry ingredients together (Flour and Baking powder) then add them into the egg mixture (wet ingredients) and beat until there are no lumps in it..
- Add in the food color and beat well.
- Divide the batter into two and pour it in two separate pans of the same size and shape and bake in a preheated oven for [email protected] 180c.
- After Baking cool on wire rack and then crunb the cake edges and set aside.
- Follow me in my Account for the Red velvet Buttercream of the cake.
This red velvet birthday cake is completely vegan. It is also moist, rich and completely delicious. You'd have no idea it has no eggs or butter. Patricia is my stepmother and in honor of her Southern roots I made her a Red Velvet Birthday cake. Her mom used to make them for her when she was a kid.