Red velvet birthday cake buttercream. This moist red velvet cake is made with a shortcut ingredient, instant chocolate pudding mix. There's a traditional white buttercream frosting to go with it. Very moist red velvet cake — with excellent buttercream frosting.
This rose cake is sure to make any birthday or special occasion spectacular. Red Velvet & Cinnamon Layer Cake topped with traditional Cream Cheese Frosting. and yes……it's was every bit as ridiculously decadent as it sounds! Red Velvet Cake with Buttercream Frosting. You can cook Red velvet birthday cake buttercream using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet birthday cake buttercream
- You need 250 g of Butter.
- It’s 2 Cups of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla flavor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red food color.
The striking color combination makes it ideal for Christmas and Valentine's Day, as well as for birthdays. A thick, cooked mixture of flour and milk extends the frosting while keeping the fat at a reasonable amount. This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb.
Red velvet birthday cake buttercream step by step
- Cream the butter very well until light and fluffy then add the icing sugar and beat again.
- Add the Vanilla flavor and mix well.
- Put some portion in a different bowl and add your food color until well combined.
- Bring the buttercream without food color and scrab small amount and put it on the cake board then put your cake on the cake board and press a little then put the buttercream on top of the cake all around.
- Bring the Second cake and put it on top of the frosted layer cake and frost your cake all over and put it in the fridge for 10mins..
- Bring out your cake from the fridge and Decorate it with the coloured frosting with your desired nozzle.
- Red velvet birthday cake is ready.Happy birthday to me once again.
Naked red velvet birthday cake with ermine frosting. Naked red velvet birthday cake for my friend M who is lactose-free. Instead of cream cheese frosting, I did ermine (flour) buttercream with lactose-free butter and milk. Buttery three-layer Red Velvet Cake or Red Velvet Cupcakes, slathered with Perfect Cream Cheese Buttercream and drizzled with Chocolate Ganache. In reality, Red Velvet Cake is often just red-tinted chocolate cake that's either kind of oily or kind of dry, not at all worthy of the name "velvet".