Homemade Beef Gravy (from Pot Roast).
You can cook Homemade Beef Gravy (from Pot Roast) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef Gravy (from Pot Roast)
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of pot roast juice.
Homemade Beef Gravy (from Pot Roast) instructions
- Melt butter in saucepan over med low heat, add flour. Mix until a paste is made (rue)..
- Slowly add 1/4 cup size spoonfuls of juice from pot roast. Whisk together after every other spoonful. Keep adding until juice and rue are mixed and have thinned out a bit..
- Add whipping cream..
- Whisk together about 5 mins until gravy thickens (add more whipping cream if needed).
- Enjoy paired with pot roast and mashed potatoes.