Spicy Carbonara. Straying away from the common spicy tteokbokki, I first tried the spicy carbonara version in my last visit to Korea at a restaurant called "School Food" – a popular chain that puts a twist on to common. Its good to be back on the track. Although its not a makeup tutorial video, but at least I giving my best to uploading a video still.
I also like spicy carbonara tteokbokki, which is a fusion menu item that has become popular recently. Even though it's called carbonara, there is no egg and there is a lot of cream! When you try this perfectly satisfying Spicy Corn Carbonara, you'll see what we mean. You can have Spicy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Carbonara
- Prepare 250 grams of spiral pasta.
- Prepare 200 grams of shredded bacon.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes (or less).
- It’s 1 of shallot (green/spring onion), chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
This Spicy Pasta Carbonara recipe takes the traditional Italian pasta dish to new levels. This Spicy Carbonara Tteokbokki recipe is featured in the Gochujang feed along with many more. Since I made traditional bucatini carbonara yesterday, I thought I'd make spicy carbonara tteokbokki. A quick and easy vegetarian spaghetti carbonara recipe.
Spicy Carbonara step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan on a low to medium heat. Add bacon..
- While bacon is cooking, add pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water..
- Once bacon is almost cooked, add garlic, chilli flakes and shallots. Cook until garlic is translucent, not brown or burnt..
- Pasta should be cooked and aldente (not soft and soggy) by this stage. Add the pasta and 1-2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the bacon mixture. Mix well until water has evaporated..
- Remove fry pan from heat and add the eggs immediately. Stir quickly so all the pasta is evenly coated with the egg..
- Mix in the parmesan, salt and pepper. Serve while still hot with crusty garlic bread and salad..
You will need unsalted butter, eggs, garlic, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese for the sauce. I could not finish the whole plate of noodles. Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team.