Red Velvet Truffle Balls.
You can have Red Velvet Truffle Balls using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Truffle Balls
- Prepare 1 Box of red velvet cake mix( Plus ingredients listed on box to pre.
- It’s 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 16 ounce of white chocolate.
- It’s 2 ounce of dark or semi sweet chocolate.
Red Velvet Truffle Balls instructions
- prepare a 9 by 13 inch cake according to the package instruction, Let it cool down completely then crumble the cake into a large bowl. Add softened cream cheese and me gently with your fingers until cream cheese is fully incorporated..
- Roll about 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper. You will get about 35-40 balls. Set in the fridge to chill..
- Melt white chocolate, remove cake balls from the fridge and using a fork dip them into melted chocolate. Place one ball at a time into melted chocolate, roll the ball to coat evenly coated with the chocolate, then slightly tap the fork against the side of the bowl to trim the excess chocolate and placed in trouble on the parchment paper. Set them back in the fridge until chocolate is firm..
- Melt dark chocolate, transfer into a small bag, cut the corner off and pipe melted chocolate on top of the truffles. Store in the fridge. Enjoy.
- Please check out my youtube channel: Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill.