Eggless Red velvet cheesecake. If using the cake mix to make it eggless replace the eggs with yogurt or sour cream. This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty! Two lovely layers of tender vibrant sponge red cake with fluffy cream cheese frosting.
A moist and spongy Eggless Red Velvet Cake with a delicious cream cheese frosting. Valentine's day may be over, but no one needs a reason to enjoy a wonderful cake. Homemade Eggless Red Velvet cake recipe is so soft and fluffy without eggs , butter or condensed milk. You can have Eggless Red velvet cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Red velvet cheesecake
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose Flour/Maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red food colour.
- You need 2 tsp of Coco powder.
- Prepare For of icing for 1 pound cake–.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of cheese cream.
- It’s As required of milk for soaking the cake.
Eggless Red velvet cheesecake step by step
- Take maida in a bowl add baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well with a spoon.in another bowl take sugar powder. Add milk and oil. Now add vanilla extract and lemon juice. Mix well with whisker ya hand blender. Add this mixture in flour. Whisk and make a lump free thick batter. Add red food colour and Coco powder wish again.
- Transfer this batter in greased cake mould. Bake it over for 40 to 50 minutes on 180°.
- Red velvet cake is ready.
- Cool it nicely and keep for half an hour in the fridge the mold and cut 2 or 3 parts..
- Now for icing 1st whipped cheese cream then add whipping cream till fluffy. Soak the cut parts with milk make a layer of cream. Do the same for all cutting layers..
- Fill the cream in a piping bag with a nozzle. Start icing just press and put your hands up cut into pieces and enjoy the yummy cake..
These vegan red velvet cupcakes are super moist, perfectly sweet, flavored with a hint of vanilla and cocoa powder, and topped with buttercream frosting is a complete showstopper. Usually red velvet cakes use butter milk and vinegar so that the cake turns out super moist. But whenever I tried with butter milk it turned out extremely Hey Gayathi, I tried the eggless red velvet cale with the boiled flour butter cream frosting…made cup cakes actually n yummylicious was the. It's low fat, low carb, and high protein too! Rich, velvety, creamy, and decadent… what more could you ask for in ice cream??