Red velvet brownie egg less. Valentine's Day is around the corner, and love is in the air. What better way to show your love and affection towards a special one, than Decadent Red. Hi guys, Welcome back to my Channel, Baked By Manushi.
This is perfect Valentine Day Special Recipe. This Eggless Brownie Cake is super moist & grate in taste and easy to make. This easy to make eggless red velvet cake is soft and truly velvety. You can have Red velvet brownie egg less using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet brownie egg less
- It’s 50 gm of butter.
- Prepare 70 gm of milkmaid.
- Prepare 20 gm of caster sugar.
- It’s 35 gm of dark chocolate.
- You need 50 gm of Maida (All purpose flour).
- You need 0.5 gm of Baking powder.
- It’s 5 gm of red colour.
- It’s 50 gm of milk.
- Prepare of Red velvet frosting.
- It’s 40 gm of white ganache.
- Prepare 35 gm of butter.
- You need 40 gm of cream cheese.
- It’s 20 gm of icing sugar.
Top it with some cream cheese frosting and it's so delicious. I use vinegar and lemon juice because they are acidic in nature and react with the baking soda to make this cake truly soft and velvety. This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty! Two lovely layers of tender vibrant sponge red cake with fluffy cream cheese frosting.
Red velvet brownie egg less instructions
- In a bowl add butter,milkmaid,caster sugar,beat together..
- Add maida,baking p,mix it..
- Add colour,milk,.Ix it..
- Pour it in greased ring mould..
- Keep it in the pre heated oven at 180c for 25 to 30 mins..
- After baking remove it from the oven..
- De mould it,& keep it in the cooling rack..
- For frostings_in a bowl add cheese,add soft butter,add sugar mix it..
- Now add white chocolate ganache,mix it properly..
- Spread this on the cool brownie..
- Sprinkle some cakes crumble in it..
- Cut it in the peices.
- Serve it hot or cold..
I promise you will not miss the eggs. This easy dessert is the perfect showstopper for any occasion. Homemade Eggless Red Velvet cake recipe is so soft and fluffy without eggs , butter or condensed milk. eggless red velvet cake/snow globe cake. Making this eggless red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is very easy because it starts with a store-bought cake mix but tastes like it was made from scratch. The combination of tofu and yogurt as egg substitute works like a charm making the cake very.