Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless. Red velvet cake recipe l eggless & without oven. Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without oven,eggless chocolate sponge. This velvety red dessert is a please to the eyes, not to forget the taste.
Sharing a simple recipe for an Eggless Red Velvet Cake Without Oven. Simple Syrup This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs. You can make this delicious rich cake for any occasion or even turn them into eggless Red velvet cupcakes. You can have Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless
- Prepare of For the sponge.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 200 gm of condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of soft butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of edible red colour (gel).
- It’s of For frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need handful of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sugar syrup(2 tbsp powder sugar dissolved in 4 tbsp water).
Instead of the classic cream cheese frosting I have used White Chocolate Mousse frosting which. Carrot and Pineapple Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese FrostingMadeleine Cocina. This easy to make eggless red velvet cake is soft and truly velvety. Top it with some cream cheese frosting and it's so delicious.
Red velvet cake without cream cheese eggless instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes..
- For the cake sponge: Seive all the dry ingredients 2-3 times..
- Take all the wet ingredients and sugar in a bowl. Make a homogeneous mixture by heating it by double boiler method..
- Now add the colour to the wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts and mix by cut and fold method..
- Pour the ready mixture into the greased and dusted baking pan of heart shape..
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 180°C. Let the cake cool. Now remove the slight curved portion from the top then cut the remaining cake sponge into three equal parts..
- When the cake is getting cooled whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Since my whipping cream is sweet haven't added any icing sugar..
- Place one part of the cake sponge on the cake board soak it with sugar syrup. Cover it with whipped cream and spread chocolate chips on it. Similarly do it for next layer..
- For the third layer soak it only with sugar syrup and then cover it with whipped cream. Cover the full cake with whipped cream and decorate it the way you like it..
- Your red velvet cake without cream cheese is ready to eat!.
I use vinegar and lemon juice because they are acidic in nature and react with the baking soda to make this cake truly soft and velvety. Actually cream cheese frosting is most suitable for red velvet cake. But I used heavy whipping cream for the frosting as I din't have cream cheese in hand. Make this rich, creamy, soft, spongy, delicious looking eggless red velvet cake at home for birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions, enjoy ! This Eggless Red Velvet Cake is moist, rich, and amazingly tasty!