Smoked tri tip. This Smoky Grilled Tri Tip is first smoked for about an hour then seared over a super hot grill. The goal of this reverse-sear method is to first infuse the wonderful smoky flavor into the meat while. Think you couldn't possibly love steak anymore?
Check out the full video description below for more information. Smoked Tri Tip is an easy, quick, and affordable alternative to brisket. Learn the secrets for perfect Smoked Tri Tip Recipe from a professional BBQ caterer. You can cook Smoked tri tip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked tri tip
- Prepare 4 lbs of tri tip.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
We've said it once, and we'll say it again. This smoked tri tip is a tender beef roast coated in a homemade spice rub, then slow smoked to perfection. An easy and impressive main course that's great for feeding a crowd! Tasty Oak Smoked Tri Tip Recipe.
Smoked tri tip instructions
- Baste tri tip with olive oil. Mix all dry ingredients then rub into meat and let set for 1 hour..
- Get smoker to temperature of 225 and cook for 2 hours..
- Once off grill, wrap with foil and let rest for 10 minutes..
If you've enjoyed it grilled or roasted, you'll love smoked tri tip. But it might be hard to find in your neck of the. Smoked tri tip is one of the easiest and tastiest things you can make on a smoker. Tri tip is one of those cuts of meat that has always eluded me. It seems like every time I've tried making it, I've.