Red Velvet Cake (Eggless). This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs. You can make this delicious rich cake for any occasion or even turn them into eggless Red velvet cupcakes. Instead of the classic cream cheese frosting I have used White Chocolate Mousse frosting which.
I promise you will not miss the eggs. This easy dessert is the perfect showstopper for any occasion. I'll be showing you how to make delicious, soft and very easy one bowl Red Velvet Cake recipe and its eggless. You can have Red Velvet Cake (Eggless) using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cake (Eggless)
- It’s 1.5 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar/ lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil(flavourless, tasteless and with no smell).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red food colour.
- It’s of For sugar syrup- 2-4 tbsp sugar dissolves in same amount of water.
- Prepare of For Icing-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1.5 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil for greasing the cake tin.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- You need of Grated white chocolate to garnish (optional).
This easy to make eggless red velvet cake is soft and truly velvety. Top it with some cream cheese frosting and it's so delicious. I made a classic red velvet cake last year in Feb for Valentine's Day. This year, I'm sharing the eggless version of this very popular cake.
Red Velvet Cake (Eggless) step by step
- Grease the cake tin with oil and line with a butter paper. Keep aside. Pre heat the oven at 180 degree..
- Preparation of buttermilk- Add vinegar in milk and leave to curdle. In the meanwhile, sift all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add prepared buttermilk, oil, sugar, vanilla extract and red food colour in another mixing bowl. Whisk well until everything is well combined and a homogeneous mixture is formed..
- Mix dry mixture in wet mixture in small portions and mix to form a even batter. Do not over mix else the cake might get dense..
- Transfer the batter in cake tin, tap to release air bubbles and bake for about 35-40 min in the oven or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- For icing, beat softened butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat until soft peaks are formed..
- Take out the cake from tin and slice a thin upper layer to get a flat top. This layer will be used as crumbs afterwards. Slice the cake in two layers. Brush the top with prepared sugar syrup and layer with the prepared icing. Put another layer of cake and repeat the process of sugar syrup and icing. Smooth out the icing on the top and decorate with cake crumbs. In the last you can put some grated white chocolate in the middle for a beautiful finishing..
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes so that the frosting sets and u can have a nice slicing..
- Relish this sweet delicacy with family and friends.. 😋😋.
Valentine's day may be over, but no one needs a reason to enjoy a wonderful cake. Though I am an only an occasional baker, when presented with an opportunity, I always grab the chance of. Red Velvet Cake, a cake with red color or red-brown color. It is traditionally prepared as a layered cake with cream cheese topping. But still we get the same moist and spongy cake and with the cream cheese frosting and sugar sprinklers, this would be really an.